Sunday 20 November 2011

thank you frenz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i always remember all my frenz....i realy hopely our relationship will be forever...and i always defend,respect and accept you as i well....relationship can be good if we can accept our frez....never complain about them...and never complain about her self...a good friend cam manage her self right....so don't be a busy body!!! to my friend syuhada n fatin....hopley u guys nver forget me...i really need you in my life...all my pain i will story to you friend...i can't imagane what could happen to me if u guys leave me...don't break my heart frenz....pleaz tell me if i did something wrong to you...i can improve my self to be a better frez...ok...
simple opinion from me
:NURUL NAZIFAH BINTI SHAHRUDDIN
to
:MY FRIEND
NURUL SYUHADA
N
FATIN NUR ATIRAH

No comments:

Post a Comment